Thursday, November 24, 2011

"Your Still The One"


In the first paragraph of the Forward, written by my wife, Linda, (In my e-book, “Power of Positivity”)  https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/86502, She talks about her serious concerns of our marriage :

“At a certain
stage in my marriage, I decided that I was not going to ride on the bipolar roller coaster the rest of my life. Around that time, my therapist asked if I was going to divorce Fred because of his bipolar moods. Ironically, it was bipolar disorder that prompted positivity in our lives......."

SHANIA TWAIN sang this song that, Linda, (and I) hung on to as we both grow  together in  order to overcome Bipolar Disorder....”Your Still The One” :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXtc-TH0Iv4

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said "I bet they'll never make it."But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong.
You're still the one I run to
The on that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night. Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'
They said "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holdin' on
We're still together still goin' strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment